A simple and highly reliable fixed blade camp knife, which can be used for a wide variety of tasks, including fieldcraft, rescue, hunting and bush survival.
- Versatile field knife – use for hunting, bushcraft, rescue, bush survival & green-wood carving.
- Modern YTL8 steel blade – excellent blade characteristics, including a hard & sharp edge, blade resilience & resistance to corrosion.
- Tough ergonomic G10 handle and Kydex sheath.
Camping Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 21.5cm.
- Blade length: 9cm.
- Blade thickness: 0.4cm.
- Handle material: G10
- Blade material: YTL8 steel.
- Surface finish: Stone washed.
- Hardness: 59-60 HRC.
- Knife sheath: Kydex.
- Type: Best knives for camping.