Not only is this short sword a beautiful work of art, it’s also a fully functional sword of war.
It is hand forged from a single piece of folded Damascus steel, blue-purple electroplated, and hand polished using ancient techniques, producing an excellent quality and razor sharp blade.
This curved sword is resilient, very strong and glides through the air with ease. It’s a real pleasure to use and is sharp enough to slice thin paper, bamboo stems, grass matting & more.
- Highly curved sabre blade design (powerful slashing weapon).
- Folded steel (individual layers produce great strength and a high edge hardness).
- Damascus steel composition (razor sharp, resilient and generally excellent blade qualities).
- Collectable – unique blue-purple electroplated steel.
- Top quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Battle ready and an extremely deadly weapon.
- Ideal for both horseback and ground combat use.
Horse Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 79cm.
- Blade length: 53cm.
- Width of blade: 3.9cm.
- Handle length: 25cm.
- Blade material: Folded Damascus steel (blue-purple electroplated steel).
- Blade hardness: 60 HRC.
- Scabbard & handle material: Ebony wood.
- Sword & scabbard fittings: Metal.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Weight: 1.3kg.
- Item: Damascus steel sword.
There are no reviews yet.