This is one of the most dependable, accurate and toughest army compass models available, thus it is perfect for military or wilderness survival use.
- Robust, relatively compact and lightweight.
- Shock resilient and waterproof.
- Built-in luminous dial for night reading.
- Front and rear diopters for sighting bearings to distant landmarks.
- Bubble level ensuring accurate compass readings.
- Liquid filled compass and rotatable dial.
- Ideally suited for military use.
Military Compass Specifications:
- Size (LxWXT): 6.3 x 5.3 x 2.5cm.
- Main materials: Aluminium alloy housing & resin glass.
- Standard: Rotating bezel ring; thermo-elastic liquid compass dial.
- Distance sighting features: Adjustable diopter sighting lens; sighting lens on cover.
- General features: Shockproof; built-in bubble level; tripod screw hole on base; angle – gradient – distance conversion chart on back plate.
- Weight: 170g.
- Package: Lensatic compass, pouch, lanyard, English instructions.