The semi-grooved wood handle allows for strategic hand placement along the axe handle, producing tailored control for a variety of bushcraft jobs.
To be truly prepared for wilderness survival the absolute minimum is a knife and a small hatchet. More would be nice, but any less and you’ll be truly travelling back to the stone age.
- Hand forged carbon tool steel (hard to chip & holds a sharp edge longer).
- High quality naturally shock absorbing wooden handle.
- Compact and relatively lightweight.
- Ideal for general outdoor, camp, or remote wilderness use.
Single Handed Axe Specifications:
- Head material: Forged carbon tool steel.
- Handle material: Wood.
- Full length: 35cm.
- Axehead length: 16cm.
- Axehead width: 11cm.
- Handle length: 28cm.
- Weight: 0.830kg.
- Included: Genuine leather axe sheath.
- Item: Camp tomahawk.