This hatchet tool is designed for construction and the carpentry trade.
Incorporated into this versatile multi tool axe is an effective hammer and nail puller. The axehead is mostly used for odd timber chipping and cutting, formwork, staking and other oddities.
With a modern reenforced fibreglass handle this carpenters axe is almost indestructible. The carbon steel axehead holds an edge for long periods and will not chip easily. This small axe is a great addition to a professional tool kit, and further makes a handy outdoor or camping axe.
- Almost indestructible re-enforced fibreglass handle.
- High carbon tool steel axehead.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Incorporated axe; hammer & nail puller.
- Ideally suited for construction, rig building and framework.
Hatchet Tool Specifications:
- Head material: High carbon tool steel.
- Handle material: Re-enforced fibreglass with anti-slip rubber pads.
- Full length: 35cm.
- Axehead length: 18cm.
- Axehead width: Approximately 3cm.
- Weight: 600g.
- Incorporated tools: Axe; hammer; nail puller.
- Item: Modern axe.