The small hand axe side is ideal for clearing tree roots in dig-holes, edging turf, hacking small branches and even felling small garden trees such as small citrus, fig trees, etc.
Our pick mattock tool is one of the most useful and repeatedly used tools in the gardeners arsenal.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Dual use head (axe/mattock).
- Virtually indestructible tool.
- High carbon tool steel head.
- Ideally suited for light garden work and digging/clearing tree roots in tight spots.
Small Pickaxe Specifications:
- Head material: High carbon tool steel.
- Handle material: Shock absorbent reinforced fibreglass.
- Surface finish: Green painted finish.
- Full length: 38.5cm.
- Tool head length: 22.5cm.
- Weight: 640g.
- Item: Small hatchet / garden mattock.