Our product is both simple and safe to use. Only one socket and one connector is needed, with no optical fibre cable or ground cable required. Furthermore, there’s no need for multiple sources to supply power at the same time, just one plug is inserted into the socket and the device can be used.
The whole product is small in size, making this Tesla coil experiment perfect for school or home science demonstrations.
1) Insert the aviation plug into the base of the product first, and tighten the nut of the outer band to prevent loosening.
2) Place the discharge needle on the top of the equalising ring of the product. The top end of the equalising ring can be extended by 2-3cm.
3) Lay the cable flat and straight, do not overlap or knot, try not to suspend the cable.
4) Finally turn the potentiometer counterclockwise to the lowest setting.
5) Insert the plug into the socket.
6) When the light is off, the device is in music mode. In music mode, you need to keep a mobile phone or other audio player in the playing state, and then connect the audio port (on the side of the knob with the audio port) to the mobile phone or audio player with an audio cable.
7) When the light is on, it is in normal mode, you can directly turn the knob to adjust the arc size.
8) The potentiometer of the product needs to be turned to (0) before shutting down.
Matters of Attention:
1) Do not directly touch the mold coil or equalising ring at any time after the product is powered on.
2) The product safety distance is at least 0.5m, and it is recommended to watch at a distance of 1m or more.
3) When starting or shutting down, the potentiometer must be at (0) position.
Small Tesla Coil Specifications:
Required operating power: 250W.
Operating voltage: 220V/110V.
Device current: 0.1-2A.
Product size: Approximately 100 x 100 x 200mm.
Product weight: 874g.
3.5mm audio interface.
Signal transmission: Coaxial cable.
Arc discharge distance: 20cm.
Included: 1x tesla coil; 1x arc extinguisher (with coaxial cable); audio cable.
Item: Mini Tesla coil.