- High quality design, materials and construction.
- Small portable hobby size.
- Clearly demonstrates differential hot air piston engines.
- Showcases mechanical energy transfer.
- Fantastic science and engineering project.
Stirling Kinetic Generator Specifications:
- Engine starting temperature difference: 20℃.
- Operation speed: 180-200rpm.
- Product weight: 250g.
- Product size: 100 x 100 x 120mm.
- Lubricating maintenance: Use the included pencil to lubricate the bent axle and connecting rod. Do not use oil to lubricate for it is hard to clean.
- Material: Top/bottom cover-carbon steel with nickel plating; large cylinder-PC plastic; axle sleeve-brass; air cylinder glass; displacer piston-PVC foam.
- Item: Stirling generator.
There are no reviews yet.