The sword is relatively lightweight and very comfortable to use for long periods of drill, and is much safer for practice than dulled steel blade sparring swords. It will also resist fracture and indentation to a much higher degree in comparison to many other wood species, which is a bonus for longterm use in swordplay.
Ideal for repetitive weapons martial arts training and sparring.
Wooden Sword Key Features:
- Solid & hard ironwood construction.
- Resilient & hard-wearing (good endurance for clashing swords whilst training & sparring).
- Lightweight, comfortable to handle & much safer than blunt steel blade training swords.
- Perfect for martial arts and sword training.
Wooden Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Material: Ironwood.
- Overall length: 100cm.
- Blade length: 75cm.
- Handle length: 25cm.
- Blade width: 4cm.
- Thickness of blade: 2cm.
- Weight: 0.75kg.
- Included: Red tassel.
- Item: Wood sword.