Constructed to perform and endure, this combat sword is forged with high Manganese steel blade (spring steel). The high carbon steel contributes to a hard & reliable battle edge, along with the high Manganese promoting excellent elasticity and renowned resilience against edge chipping and blade deformation.
The integrated handle is essentially an extension of the blade, with a structured gripping surface for a firm handhold. The sword is stored and transported within a very practical pu leather scabbard, which may be worn on the hip or slung over the user’s back.
Highly transportable, stealthy and a formidable tactical sword for almost any close-quarters combat situation.
- High Manganese steel blade (spring steel) – hard, reliable battle edge and excellent resilience against chipping & blade fracture.
- Straight sword blade – balanced & versatile thrusting and cutting tactical sword.
- Double edged sword blade – perfectly balanced blade with efficient thrusting penetration.
- Simple sword handle – integrated handle with effective grip.
- Black steel sword & scabbard – an asset for night use.
- Fully functional and a battle ready sword.
Dark Sword Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 95.5cm.
- Blade length: 72cm.
- Width of blade: 3.8cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.5cm
- Handle length: 21cm.
- Blade material: High Manganese steel (spring steel).
- Handle material: Full tang – integrated handle.
- Scabbard material: Pu leather.
- Weight: 1kg (including scabbard weight).
- Item: Black bladed sword.