The liquid compass rotatable dial makes easy and accurate work when plotting tracks on maps, and the compass is extremely stable & accurate in holding headings whilst navigating. Many features are built into the device including a bubble level, luminous dial, short & line diopters and a slope angle indicator.
This is one of the most dependable, accurate and toughest engineer army compass models available.
- Built to army compass standards.
- Rugged, shock resilient and waterproof.
- Built-in luminous dial aids night reading and bubble level ensures level compass readings.
- Twin sight diopters allow accurate bearings of distant landmarks.
- Incorporated slope level indicator allows for accurate readings of geological features such as rock strikes, trends and inclinations.
- Ideally suited for army engineer units, mining and field geological surveyors.
Engineer Compass Specifications:
- Size: 95x66x28mm.
- Main materials: Metal; tough resin glass.
- Colour options: Army green.
- Compass accuracy: up to 0.5 degrees.
- Dial: 50mm rotating dial.
- Standard: Liquid filled army compass standard.
- Features: Shock and waterproof; multi scale rulers; bubble level; luminous dial; short & line diopter; bubble level; slope indicator.
- Weight: 287g.
- Package: Geological compass, canvas bag, English instructions.