A hardwood handle is fitted to the full tang and wrapped with genuine shark-skin, pure copper sword fittings finish off the sword with class, and the sword is sheath within a very nice brass and copper scabbard – inscribed with two Chinese dragons meeting over a fiery sun.
Perfectly balanced and a versatile cutting and thrusting Chinese Jian sword created with premium materials and steeped in traditional Chinese mythology.
- Folded Damascus steel sword blade – razor sharp cutting edge & natural resilience against chipping & blade deformation.
- Straight sword – versatile cutting and thrusting Jian weapon.
- Double edged sword blade – perfectly balanced blade with efficient thrust penetration.
- Generous hand and a half sword handle – use with a single or two hands.
- Premium sword, scabbard and fittings materials.
- Fully functional battle ready Jian weapon.
Jian (Sword) Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall length: 102cm.
- Blade length: 72cm.
- Handle length: 25cm.
- Width of blade: 3.3cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.8cm.
- Blade material: Folded Damascus steel.
- Jian blade shape: 8-sided octahedral shape.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Handle material: Hardwood + real shark-skin.
- Scabbard material: Wood + leather inner and brass + copper outer – inscribed with Chinese dragons.
- Sword fittings material: Pure copper.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Weight: 1.66kg including scabbard.
- Item: Jian sword for sale.