Constructed with high Manganese steel (spring steel), holding excellent battle characteristics including a hard, reliable cutting edge and natural resilience to chipping and blade deformation, renowned of spring steel.
The sword is finished with a practical combat handle, quality brass Katana parts and a hardwood wrapped with leather scabbard.
Fully battle functional and a great intermediate combat sword choice.
- High Manganese steel blade (spring steel) – hard, reliable cutting edge with excellent resilience against chipping & blade fracture.
- Balanced small Katana sword – equally effective cutting, slashing and thrusting weapon.
- Single edged sword blade – primary cutting edge with full structural blade spine.
- Unique half-pitted steel blade – collectable.
- Battle functional and deadly .
Little Katana Specifications:
- Note: Stand in photos is for demonstration purposes only and NOT included.
- Overall Katana length: 86cm.
- Katana blade length: 60cm.
- Blade width: 3.5cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.6cm.
- Handle length: 24cm.
- Blade material: High manganese steel (spring steel).
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood wrapped in leather & with cord.
- Handle materials: Hardwood + synthetic ray-skin & cord Ito (handle wrap).
- Sword fittings material: Brass.
- Tang: Full Tang.
- Item: Tactical sword.