The construct is a full tang single edged blade made from modern A2 steel. This steel holds excellent characteristics of a hard and enduring sharp cutting edge, blade is resilience against chipping & fracture, and resistance to corrosion. A tough Linen Micarta handle is securely bolted to the tang, and the knife is housed within a leather sheath, which is worn on the hip.
This fixed blade hunting knife is a pleasure to both own and use in the field, and makes a very effective pig finishing knife.
- Advanced A2 steel – holds a lasting sharp edge, resistant to rusting and resilient against chipping & fracture.
- Linen Micarta handle – modern material with an effective gripping surface & designed to last for life.
- Genuine leather knife sheath.
- Pig sticking knife – a practical no-frills knife purposed for finishing wild boar.
Pig Sticker Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 24.5cm.
- Blade length: 12cm.
- Width of blade: 3cm (widest point).
- Thickness of blade: 4.5mm.
- Handle length: 10.5cm.
- Handle material: Linen Micarta.
- Blade material: A2 steel.
- Hardness: 60 HRC.
- Included: Leather sheath.
- Item: Boar hunting knife.