The construct is a full tang blade of 7CR17MOV steel. This modern steel is easy to sharpen to a razor likeness which is vital for working small hides and furs. The blade is resilient against fracture and edge chipping and resists corrosion to a high degree.
Purpose made for small game gutting & processing.
- Specifically designed for skinning small game (rabbit & squirrel knife skinner).
- Versatile and nimble blade.
- Exotic shadow wood handle.
- Modern 7CR17MOV steel blade – razor sharp & resistant to rusting.
Rabbit Knife Specifications:
- Overall length: 13cm.
- Blade length: 5.5cm.
- Handle length: 7cm.
- Width of blade: 1.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 5mm.
- Handle material: Shadow wood.
- Blade material: 7CR17MOV steel.
- Weight: About 47g.
- Knife sheath: Synthetic leather.
- Item: Small game skinning knife.