Finally, after the forging and quenching process, the blade is hand sharpened and polished using traditional Japanese methods, producing a highly refined finished blade.
Outfitted with a hardwood + real ray-skin & quality cord handle wrap, matching lacquered hardwood scabbard, a strong steel hand-guard and pure brass Katana parts, this modern Katana is constructed with practical enduring materials and with class.
Arguably the most battle functional and deadliest blade technology available, even when compared against folded steel blades, this full tang Katana blade encapsulates an extremely hard, sharp and reliable cutting edge, along with the blade resilience expected of a high quality combat blade.
This Samurai sword is perfect for Japanese sword fighting and will match any longsword duel. It’s a beautiful weapon to both own and use and makes a collectable piece of battle functional art.
- T10 high carbon steel Katana blade – highest carbon content sword making steel.
- Genuine clay tempered blade with visible wave Hamon.
- Premium quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Perfectly balanced & versatile Japanese long sword – equally effective cutting, slashing & thrusting weapon.
- Katana battle ready – fully functional and deadly sharpened Katana.
Battle Ready Katana Specifications:
- Overall Katana length: 106cm.
- Blade length: 71cm.
- Handle length: 26cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Blade thickness: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: T10 high carbon steel.
- Tempering: Genuine clay tempered with visible wave Hamon.
- Hardness: Core & spine 30 HRC; edge 58 HRC.
- Saya material (scabbard): Lacquered hardwood.
- Sage-o material (scabbard wrap): Black polyester rope.
- Handle materials: Hardwood + genuine ray-skin & cord Ito (handle wrap).
- Tsuba (hand guard): Steel.
- Fuchi & Kashira (sleeve & butt-cap): Brass.
- Seppa & Habaki (spacer & blade collar): Brass.
- Mekugio: 2x bamboo pins.
- Tang: Full tang.
- Craft: Handmade.
- Included: Silk sword bag.
- Item: Beautiful Katana.