Finally, after the forging and quenching process, the blade is hand sharpened and polished using traditional Japanese methods, producing a highly refined finished blade.
Outfitted with a hardwood + synthetic ray-skin & silk handle wrap, hardwood scabbard and alloyed metal Katana parts, this modern Katana is constructed with practical enduring materials and with class.
Arguably the most battle functional and deadliest blade technology available, even when compared against folded steel blades, this full tang Katana blade encapsulates an extremely hard, sharp and reliable cutting edge, along with the blade resilience expected of a high quality combat blade.
This Samurai sword is perfect for Japanese sword fighting and will match any longsword duel. It’s a beautiful straight Katana to both own and use and makes a collectable piece of battle functional art.
- T10 high carbon steel Katana blade – very hard & reliable battle edge with good blade resilience.
- Genuine clay tempered blade with visible wave Hamon.
- Quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Equally balanced & versatile straight blade Katana – cutting and thrusting weapon.
- Katana battle ready – fully functional and deadly sharpened Katana.
Chokuto Sword Specifications:
- Overall Katana length: 102cm.
- Blade length: 72cm.
- Handle length: 27cm.
- Width of blade: 3.0cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: T10 steel – clay tempered with genuine wave Hamon.
- Hardness: 58 HRC.
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Tsuka (handle): Hardwood + synthetic ray-skin & silk Ito.
- Guard & sword fittings: Alloyed metal.
- Weight: 1.5kg.
- Tang: Full Tang.
- Item: Straight Japanese sword.