T10 steel has the highest carbon content, and is renowned as the highest quality blade forging steel available. Furthermore, the blade is clay tempered, producing a clear visual wave Hamon, showcasing the blade’s differential soft spine and hard edge.
This is a very high quality battle ready Katana longsword, only in a straight Ninja sword form. These types of swords are easier to transport in a long coat, and are equally balanced for cut and thrust attacks.
The quality and craftsmanship are excellent, and this model is perfect for the active Ninja.
- Constructed from premium T10 steel and clay tempered with a visible wave Hamon line.
- Simple straight blade design – equally balanced for devastating cut and thrust attacks.
- Easier to conceal than curved blade swords.
- Razor sharp and battle ready functional.
Chokuto Sword Specifications:
- Overall length: 102cm.
- Blade length: 72cm.
- Handle length: 27cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.75cm.
- Blade material: T10 steel – clay tempered with genuine wave Hamon line.
- Saya material (scabbard): Hardwood.
- Tsuka (handle): Hardwood + synthetic ray-skin & silk Ito.
- Guard & sword fittings: Metal.
- Weight: 1.5kg.
- Tang: Full Tang.
- Included: Sword bag.
- Item: Ninja sword.