This is a very high quality battle ready Katana in a straight sword form, the quality and craftsmanship are excellent.
- Folded steel blade (individual layers produce excellent strength and a high edge hardness).
- Forged from Damascus steel (renowned for unique patterns, razor sharpness, resiliency and excellent blade characteristics).
- Unique red electroplated blade (highly collectable weapon).
- High quality sword fittings and scabbard materials.
- Simple straight blade design with a wide blood groove on each side of blade.
- Matching handle and scabbard materials (concealing the sword well, looking like a normal wooden staff).
- Fully functional and battle ready sword.
Straight Blade Katana Specifications:
- Overall length: 102cm.
- Blade length: 71cm.
- Tsuka (handle) length: 28cm.
- Width of blade: 3.2cm.
- Thickness of blade: 0.7cm.
- Blade material: Folded red electroplated Damascus steel (880 steel layers).
- Hi (Blood groove): Deep blood grooves on each side of blade.
- Tsuka (handle): High quality rosewood.
- Saya (scabbard): High quality rosewood.
- Seppa (spacer) Brass.
- Tang: Full Tang.
- Item: Single edged sword.